AWS Infrastructure Architect
AWS Infrastructure Architect
AWS Infrastructure Architect & Java Developer is required to develop and maintain cloud-based trading infrastructure, improve, and keep up to date our Cloud Development Kit (CDK) project, manage and develop a growing and ambitious AWS architecture for various projects. The position requires wholistic view of technologies and IT resources to deliver highly scalable solutions to meet increasing demands from trading and growth (client solutions) departments.
flov technologies (flovtec) is an award-winning Swiss technology firm offering market-making solutions to token issuers and digital asset exchanges. The company’s pioneering vision is to create the first fully automated digital market-making solutions next to a marketplace matching tokens and exchanges.
The company fosters meritocratic principles and values research and information technology as the cornerstones of its success. flovtec offers a unique opportunity to motivated individuals to delve into the world of market-making for the novel digital assets. You will gain strong hands-on experience with cutting edge AWS-based infrastructure, a solid technology stack and fine-grained development pipelines. With its lean organizational structure, flovtec provides the ideal environment for ambitious personalities to grow and progress within their roles and across business functions.
Qualifications & Training
Proven track record of exceptional achievements and versatile experience in setting up infrastructure using AWS services and have an idea of how other AWS services could be used, be ready to investigate, do Proof of Concept and implement to the existing infrastructure. Desire to learn new technologies are key.
- Deep understanding of base AWS services and terms.
- Experience in handling multiple Environments for deploy and using CDK and CloudFormation.
- Working on creating cloud infrastructure architectural design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Working with BigData and knowing corresponding patterns.
- Experience in Java development with advanced frameworks such as Spring and Akka.
- Financial background in DLT technologies, digital assets,algorithmic trading and/or exchange connectivity are advantage.
- Experience in managing RDS databases, in troubleshooting common errors and issues.
- Position involves a lot of communication with various people, so knowing English and be able to speak without limits is essential.
- Rapid reaction (resolving production or clients issues quickly), supporting team members
Qualities and Attitude
- Methodical and process- and results-oriented
- Risk aware, diligent,detail-oriented, and quality-focused
- Forward-looking, hardworking,and dedicated to the results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proactive attitude to own issues and solve them.
- Strong motivation to learn new technologies and frameworks, converting them to innovative solutions in a timely manner.
- Handle and communicate technological dependencies effectively
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) deep knowledge is essential.
- EC2,Networks, Subnets, Security Groups, ECR, ECS, S3, IAM, RDS, CloudFormation,Code Build, CodePipeline, VPCs, CloudWatch
- Java Frameworks: Spring, Akka
- Communication protocols: REST, Websocket
- Database: SQL, JDBC, MySQL, Database design. NoSQL, time series DB experience and / or handling big data are needed.
- Linux and shell scripting
- Container technologies: Docker, Spring
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving approach
- Can-do, hands-on attitude
- Curiosity about new technologies and development
- Sound judgment
- Team player
- Strategic mind-set
- Focused on delivering value to the business with
- relentless efforts to improve process
Your application has been successfully submitted.