Junior Quant Developer
We are seeking a motivated, resourceful, and analytical junior quantitative developer, with strong programming skills and preferably some quantitative trading experience. You will join the quant trading team, support the team with development, and be expected to take ownership of assigned projects and tasks.
- Proven ability in object-oriented languages (Java, C++, or similar).
- Very good knowledge of programming in Python.
- Great insights and familiarity with cryptocurrencies, blockchain, or DLT in general.
- Good insight into financial markets.
- Familiarity with DeFi protocols.
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Familiarity with Akka.
- Familiarity with databases.
- Experience with quantitative trading and/or market making.
Knowledge of any of the following is a big plus: AWS services, Jira, Git, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Linux command line, MySQL, Maven,Spring Boot.
Qualifications & Training
- Track record showcasing exceptional achievements and abilities.
- Mathematical proficiency.
- AI/ML knowledge.
- Academic record with a degree in a technical or quantitative discipline.
Qualities and Attitude
- Focused and independent thinker who can creatively approach problems.
- Ability to understand complex issues and present workable solutions.
- A can-do attitude.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.