Security Engineer Internship (4 - 6 months)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated digital asset bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust.
We are looking for a current / recent graduate with an enthusiasm for Security Engineering to join our small but high impact team in our office in Zurich.
- Support in the development and roll out the capability to identify, analyze, and correct security incidents
- Assist the development of technical solutions and new security tools to help detect and mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Support the security team to develop, deploy and operate systems to solve challenges around application security, vulnerability patch automation, intrusion detection, continuous monitoring etc.
- Excellent programming skills
- Familiarity with cryptographic algorithms, authentication protocols, and transport layer security
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25 security issues
- Understanding of security triad - CIA
- Understanding of secure design principles, such as defense in depth, separation of duties and least privilege
- Passionate about helping developers and making products more secure in an agile environment
- Experience with version control systems, Git or similar
- Interest in software/application security and security engineering
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
If this reads like your profile, please send us your application with a 1-page CV. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure something out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.