IT DevOps Engineer
About the job
Situated in the heart of Zug in Switzerland, which is globally recognized as the Crypto Valley and the home of multifold reputable crypto and blockchain organizations, we have established our headquarter operations. SEBA represents a new digital finance offering, which is committed to security, transparency and performance. Our talented teams build the bridge between the old and new economy and own a wealth of experience in financial markets, regulation, technology and information security.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the crypto economy. In scope of our growth plans we are seeking for a IT DevOps Engineer as part of our Technology team.
In the IT DevOps Engineer function, you will be responsible for the following:
- Platform Engineering of SEBAs cloud native IT infrastructure in-line with its hybrid cloud strategy
- Maintenance and transition of virtualized private cloud based Linux infrastructure
- Continuous evolution of CI/CD pipelines with the vision of achieving continuous deployment
- Support of development teams in the move from simple container models (e.g. Docker) to managed container environment (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Automation of infrastructure setup for networks, storage and compute employing infrastructure as code
- Ensure adherence to security baseline as well a vulnerability and patch management
- Participation in projects providing subject matter expertise and guidance on quality attributes (a.k.a. non-functional requirements) for optimal operation
- Augmentation of monitoring systems for both application and infrastructure components
- 1st and 2nd level support of select business applications being operated in-house
- Automation of activities across all operational areas, including service desk tasks, incident response, security scanning, alerting etc.
- Documentation covering application and infrastructure design including knowledge transfer to team members.
- Ability to define work packages and drive their successful implementation together with team members or external vendors
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- Strong Linux OS, infrastructure and network skills
- Expert DevOps toolset experience in particular with Ansible and Terraform
- Proven experience working with public cloud IaaS and PaaS, preferably Azure
- Working knowledge of database systems and SQL
- Scripting experience to automate routine tasks
- Deep security know-how, including firewalls, IDS/IPS, systems hardening
- Dynamic, proactive attitude; able to work independently and hit the ground running
- Technology agnostic mindset
- Windows Infrastructure / Active Directory
- Citrix / Netscaler
- ITIL certification a plus
At SEBA, our people make the difference. We look forward to receiving your full application (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Bank for the New Economy