Digital Marketing Specialist
About the job
Situated in the heart of Zug in Switzerland, which is globally recognized as the Crypto Valley and the home of multifold reputable crypto and blockchain organizations, we have established our headquarter operations. SEBA represents a new digital finance offering, which is committed to security, transparency and performance. Our talented teams build the bridge between the old and new economy and own a wealth of experience in financial markets, regulation, technology and information security.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the blockchain and finance economy. In scope of our growth plans we are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Specialist to join our hands-on MarCom team!
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at SEBA Bank, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing our digital marketing strategy. Digital marketing strategies are important to our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
In this function you will be responsible for the following:
- Build, plan, implement, monitor and manage the digital marketing strategy which includes digital marketing content to engage SEBA Bank’s growing base of clients in cooperation with internal stakeholders by enforcing of brand standards, product positioning and key messaging across all distribution channels
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices and be familiar with the Blockchain, Crypto and Fintech landscape to help to create more compelling and relevant collateral and communication pieces which includes responsibility for keeping informed of new technologies, trends and digital marketing tools and bringing these ideas into consideration when building new campaigns
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels and all the company's social media accounts
- Define, monitor, and analyse all relevant ROI and KPIs to measure success and report on results including research and provide suggestions for improvement which includes tracking of SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports for management
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content including challenging current processes and software as well as evaluate new possibilities (incl. CRM)
- Use targeting, A/B testing to optimise different client journeys and increase user experience
- Build and deploy effective segmented email drip campaigns
- Plan and manage strategic and tactical initiatives, including communications and promotions, around event and independent business opportunity marketing
- Create and manage the Digital Marketing Calendar for all corporate and product marketing initiatives over various channels which includes development of detailed communication plans for key initiatives to be shared with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with fellow MarCom team members and agencies to build engaging digital marketing campaigns and serve as an expert and a mentor in digital marketing topics, provide guidance and leadership to other SEBA Bank team members as needed which includes support for internal, corporate communications as needed including but not limited to employee and investor communications, management and sales support
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist
- 5 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Expert knowledge of all different digital marketing channels, online marketing tools and best practices
- 5 years of hands-on experience with SEO, SEA, Google Analytics and CRM software and data analytics tools which includes HTML, Confluence, CSS, CMS systems
- Familiarity with UX and web design
- Taking ownership and performance driven attitude which impact on a company’s success
- Solution oriented thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and passionate about collaboration
- Great interpersonal and strong communications skills, verbal and written
- BA in Marketing, digital technologies or similar relevant field
- Experience with in-depth analytics with the ability to think strategically and be execution-oriented to drive a fully-integrated digital marketing strategy
- A continuous-learner mind-set with a strong understanding of the evolving digital landscape as it relates to paid and organic trends, user experience, website engagement and analytics
- Proven experience using social media and digital media to develop and grow a business
- Ability to effectively collaborate with peers and internal/field communities to define projects and prioritise resources based on corporate, brand, and ROI goals
- Ability to develop strong marketing content across multiple mediums
- Must be entrepreneurial minded and thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities may shift quickly
- Must be proactive and hands-on, and be get-it-done minded
At SEBA, our people make the difference. We look forward to receiving your full application (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Bank for the New Economy