Senior Software Developer – Bank Integration Team
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the 'Crypto Valley' and 'Crypto Nation Switzerland'. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 240 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
- As an experienced software engineer you will join our core Bank Integration Team
- You help us push our systems to the next level to bring the crypto revolution to the masses
- You will build high performance and highly available systems
- You will be working on integrating our new core banking solution which will be an essential part of Bitcoin Suisse
- You will gain insight into the overall business processes and helps us design and implement the corresponding technical solutions, since the core banking system interacts and integrate with almost all other systems at Bitcoin Suisse
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Experience with enterprise-level messaging
- Familiar with eventual consistency, error recovery mechanisms in asynchronous messaging systems, message versioning and others.
- Experience with Kafka is a plus. Experience with IBM MQ is also a positive.
- Designing and implementing RESTful APIs should be second nature.
- Someone who can get to the bottom of how third-party systems work and figure out the best way to integrate with them. Engineers on the core banking team need to be able to familiarize themselves quickly with large systems and then be able to communicate that knowledge to other teams.
- At least five years of experience with .NET and C#. You should be conversant with the more advanced features of dotnet, like the TPL, locking, concurrent data structures, etc.
- Experience with containerized services and running them in Kubernetes.
- Able to build code libraries
- Coming from a financial background is a plus, having experience working with core banking systems is a huge plus.
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of crypto finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Your application has been successfully submitted.