Head Systematic Solutions and Portfolio Construction
About the job
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem with strategic partners including Swisscom and SDX. We are dual headquartered in Switzerland and Singapore and operate globally.
We are looking for a Head Systematic Solutions and Portfolio Construction to strenghen our ambitious team in Zurich.
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and further advancing the systematic solution and portfolio construction setup for asset management products as well as discretionary and investment advisory mandates, including processes, systems, regulatory compliance, etc.
- Lead and develop a lean team of quantitative researchers
- Initiate research projects on systematic investment strategies for digital assets based on off- and on-chain metrics, and be accountable for the delivery of such work
- Responsible for developing, improving and maintaining systematic investment strategies for digital assets based on both off- and on-chain metrics
- Responsible for the set-up, maintenance and further advancement of the proprietary infrastructure for systematic investment solutions
- Contributing to strengthening Sygnum's positioning as a trusted and innovative thought leader and solution provider for digital asset services, for example by representing Sygnum Asset Management at industry and academic conferences and support marketing efforts
- Supporting the consistent development, extension and execution of an attractive and unique asset management solution roadmap
- Develop and foster relationships with academic labs and industry groups
- Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do mentality
- A genuine passion for digital assets and data-driven decision making with 2-3 years of proven private or professional experience
- Master's or PhD, in (financial) engineering, mathematics, science, computer science, economics, finance or related field
- 4+ years of experience in quantitative (economics/financial) research and development inhouse or as a consultant, including quantitative asset management and portfolio construction
- A track record of successfully bringing quantitative products to market or implementing models in a live trading environment
- Solid and significant programming experience, preferably in Python
- Proficiency in SQL and data manipulation
- Essential experience with AWS Cloud Services
- Experience in applying machine learning and NLP is a plus, including deep learning, LSTM and sentiment analysis
- Publishing track record is a plus
If this reads like your profile, please send us your CV. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.