Project Manager Operations
About the job
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the 'Crypto Valley' and 'Crypto Nation Switzerland'. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more than 290 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
Project Manager Operations
As a Project Manager Operations, you will play a crucial part in further building, implementing, and enhancing the tools of the Core System used in Operations. Together with a dedicated and skilled team of operations specialists and project managers, you will be given the responsibility to conceptualize and lead projects of the Operations Department.
What will you be working with
- E2E Project management from conceptualization, requirements definition through out implementation (incl. training) as well as post-implementation control
- Optimize processes within the Operations Department with a strong focus on automation
- Actively manage risks, project deliverables and milestones and provide appropriate project reporting and management updates
- Manage interfaces and dependencies to other projects, involved departments and external partners
- Ensure proactive stakeholders management via appropriate stakeholder communication and effective collaboration
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Experience in the financial sector and Middle Office (bank, insurance, financial services provider)
- Advanced federal diploma of higher education or/and bachelor degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Dedicated and responsible personality with strong team-player attitude
- Diligent and conscientious working style and able to stay calm in hectic situations
- Fluent in German and English (verbal and written)
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of crypto-finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered with a valid working permit for Switzerland
Please let Bitcoin Suisse know you found this position on CryptoValley.jobs as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.