Quantitative Strategist Intern
About the job
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem with strategic partners including Swisscom and SDX. We are dual headquartered in Switzerland and Singapore and operate globally.
We are looking for a Quantitative Intern with the fixed term of 6 months to strengthen our ambitious asset management team in Zurich.
- Contribute to research and implementation of quantitative models and data analysis tools for systematic strategies and investment products on crypto assets
- Apply Machine Learning methods for developing systematic strategies on crypto assets using alternative sentiment data
- Build quantitative models and data analysis tools for Sygnum Asset Management analytics platform
- Assist in Sygnum’s quantitative research by producing top-notch white papers and publications
- Graduate degree (Master’s or PhD) in Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Finance, Computer Science, or a related field
- Extensive knowledge of Python, pandas and numpy packages
- Experience with advanced statistical and machine learning methods for time series analysis
- Track record of academic research including publications and conference presentations
- Professional fluency in English
- Team player
- Knowledge of systematic strategies and portfolio construction
- Working knowledge of object-oriented programming in C++/Java/Python
- Experience with crypto asset
- The opportunity to join the leading crypto asset manager and the highly skilled and motivated team of investment professionals
- The chance to take the part in the top-notch quantitative research process by contributing to professional literature and participating in conferences, and to build up the personal visibility in professional circles
- The base to learn and to apply advanced quantitative and statistical data analysis tools for systematic investment solutions
- Professional exposure to crypto assets and applications of digital finance
- Exciting and collaborative workplace
If this reads like your profile, please send us your cover letter and CV.
Please let Sygnum know you found this position on CryptoValley.jobs as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.