Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
About SuperRare Labs:
SuperRare Labs (SRL) is a fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent and define the art market for the digital age and to empower the artistic community. We are creators of the SuperRare Network; a diverse and creative ecosystem and a digital art / NFT marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR artists, creators, and art collectors. SuperRare Labs is building state of the art digital products on Ethereum and is backed by top-tiered investors (Series A in March 2021). We are growing our team and are looking for passionate and creative people to join us on our vision and journey!
Marketing at SuperRare Labs:
Our company is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to lead our digital marketing team. We’re looking for someone who can build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, a CRM Guru who can implement first rate marketing strategies. As Sr. Director of Digital Marketing, you are responsible for all paid digital channels including Paid Social, SEM, SEO, DSP, Email Acquisition, Native ads and Affiliate Marketing.
You will own digital acquisition performance and strategic initiatives on all current and potential digital opportunities. This omni-channel model requires that you work closely with other channel leads to ensure an integrated response to marketing objectives. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to maintain strong growth in new and existing business areas. The role is best suited for a data driven leader who is comfortable owning and operating across multiple channels.
What you will do:
- Own the strategy, planning, and execution of all paid digital marketing initiatives (Paid Social, SEM, SEO, DSP, Email acquisition, Native ads, Affiliate Marketing)
- Drive execution with a core focus on performance and re-engagement marketing efforts to scale growth, expand channel mix, and drive lifetime value.
- Launch, monitor & optimize multi-channel acquisition campaigns to meet company goals.
- Collaborate with the creative team to inform them of campaign performance and strategize on creative development with mobile-first, customer-centric direction.
- Partner and collaborate with Media Partner reps (Facebook / Google / TikTok) to mitigate/resolve issues,
- identify new tests for implementation, beta opportunities and full utilization of all the capabilities of the platform
- Expand into new digital channels and platforms through rapid testing
- Analyze and communicate marketing performance to executive management and stakeholders.
- Ensure best practice, consistency, and innovation in all digital acquisition activities
- Identify and recommend tools to refine/streamline workflows and extend capabilities
- Assist in overseeing agency/vendor relationship
- Manage and oversee the digital marketing team
- Help develop and build a team of growth marketers on acquisition best practices, technologies, and trends.
What you have:
- Extensive experience implementing and working with marketing technology such as Hubspot or SalesForce MarketingCloud
- Experience in the implementation of data and analytics strategies.
- Experience in media planning and buying, lead generation and acquisition strategies.
- Experience in project management and coordinating multiple stakeholders (internal/external)
- 7+ years of related digital marketing experience, with an in-depth understanding of direct response marketing
- 5+ years of Paid Social advertising with a track record of crafting, planning and executing customer acquisition campaigns.
- Experience running ad budgets over on a CPO/CPA basis, optimizing for conversions
- Deep knowledge of Facebook’s advertising algorithm, audience segments, bidding strategies, dynamic retargeting, pixels and scaling techniques
- Your team and work ethic are everything to you. You know how to lead, motivate and hit goals and have fun at the same time
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and presentation skills are a must.
- Data-driven with a consumer-first focus. You have a strong track record of using analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive growth for direct-to-consumer subscription products/services.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs, and recommendations.
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, data manipulation, etc.) and experience with BI platforms (Looker, Cognos) a plus
- Experience managing direct response / DTC campaigns a plus
- Experience setting up and analyzing A/B tests and landing pages a plus
Who you are:
- A collaborator; we’re passionate about teams being more than the sum of their parts
- A truth-seeker; you have strong opinions but hold them loosely - maintaining a healthy skepticism and willingness to evolve when presented with new information
- A builder; you recognize that in many situations done is better than perfect
- A craftsperson; our work is our art, and the world needs more beauty in it
SuperRare Labs exists at the bleeding edge of a vibrant digital economy seeking to empower creatives all over the world. We believe that digital art, media and crypto-networks represent the future of cultural expression. By providing the platform, tools & technology for artists to become truly independent and self-sovereign - we seek to free artistic expression & advance global culture in both the analog and crypto-native universes.
If working at the tip of a rapidly evolving industry focused on artistic expression and decentralized governance sounds exciting to you - join us as we discover the wild frontier!
Please let SuperRare know you found this position on CryptoValley.jobs as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.