Full-Time Internship EAM & MFO at Sygnum Bank AG (100%)
About the job
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering
our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum Clients team helps corporate, institutional, and individual clients navigate the breadth of our offerings across Custody, Brokerage, Credit & Lending, Token Products, Asset Management and B2B. Potential clients include private clients, asset managers,financial institutions, foundations, public and private pension funds, government, hedge funds, etc.
At Sygnum, you are part of a highly motivated team in a fast-growing industry. We offer competitive industry salaries, incentives scheme to align interests with a fast-growing business and a flexible work schedule with remote compatibility.
We are currently looking for a full-time Internship to join our fast-growing EAM & MFO team in our Zurich office. We are passionate about serving EAMs & MFOs and their end-clients. Our goal is to be the first choice globally as partner bank for digital assets.
You will actively support the Head of EAM & MFO & the team in the day-to-day business and assist in the preparation of client visits as well as the management of client dossiers. You will be in telephone, e-mail and face-to-face contact with the EAMs & MFOs and their end-clients. You will be involved in the onboarding process, the initiation and monitoring of transactions, meetings with prospective and existing clients, as well as in various other processing and trouble-shooting cases. You will also have the opportunity to work on projects and get to know various internal interfaces through active collaboration.
- Provision of solution-oriented support for EAMs & MFOs and their end-clients over the phone, via e-mail and in physical meetings in (Swiss) German and English (in the areas of onboarding, product-related questions, transactions, technical support, contract amendments, complaints, etc.)
- Processing fiat and digital asset transactions as well as post transaction AML monitoring and processing
- Further development of the customer care framework (user guides, tutorials, FAQs, etc.)
- Support in the client onboarding process together with internal stakeholders (Legal & Compliance, Operations) and external service providers
- Distinct customer focus, enjoyment of direct customer contact and a strong inner drive to deliver world-class customer service
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written form, both in (Swiss) German and in English
- Experience and enjoyment in working with various internal stakeholders and external service providers
- Curiosity and enthusiasm to get to know the world of Digital Assets and gain expertise in our product and service offerings
- Previous experience in working within banking and/or digital asset space is a plus
- This is a full-time position lasting 6 months.
- Starting date is as soon as possible.
- German proficiency is a must.
If this reads like your profile, please send us your application with your CV including a 1-page cover letter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.