This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore hedual ritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Scrum Master to join our small but high impact team in our office in Zurich.
- Promoter and committed defender of the scrum framework in the team and for various stakeholders.
- Bring the development team to self-organization
- Protect the development team, ensure it remains focused to the work.
- Help other members of the team when asked and/or proposes his help when the team is stuck.
- Make sure that scrum events are organized regularly and efficiently (sprint planning, reviews, retrospectives, daily scrum, …)
- Responsible of setup/sustain project key performance indicators.
- Ensure that the software developed is technically sound by having the ability to deep dive into the details of the architecture and design.
- Work closely with stakeholders across globe to regularly track progress against objectives, report team activities.
- Facilitate discussion within the team and with other departments
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Sciences, Business or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in the software industry with prior experience as a scrum master for a development team (minimum 3 years).
- Functional knowledge of banking, fintech, digital assets is a plus.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with our engineering teams.
- Multidisciplinary experience working with Development, Testing, Product management, Program Management
- Ability to guide and convince the team.
- Mediator of conflicts/opposition between Product owners and the team.
- Proven results-oriented person with a delivery focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Expert of the scrum framework.
- Mastery of a bug tracking tool (ideally JIRA), in understanding product use cases and in managing process documents
- Knowledge of programming methods (Object oriented, design patterns, …), scripting, cyber security, cloud technology (Azure IoT Cloud) etc..
If this reads like your profile, please send us your application with a 1-page CV. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure something out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.