Junior Operations Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum clients team helps corporate, institutional and individual clients navigate the breadth of our offerings across Custody, Brokerage, Credit & Lending, Corporate Finance, Token Products, Asset Management and B2B. Potential clients include UHNWI, asset managers, financial institutions, foundations, public and private pension funds, government, hedge funds etc.
We are looking for a Junior Operations Specialist to join high impact team in our office in Zurich.
- are you passionate about building and leading over time a small but strong Operations team?
- are you passionate to work in a growing, fast evolving and complex operational environment with several outsourcing partners?
- are you committed to details with a process-oriented mindset?
- do you have an agile mindset?
- are you keen to work in a dynamic fast-moving start-up?
- do you have curiosity for technology, digital assets/ cryptocurrencies, blockchain and ICOs/ IPOs?
If this holds true, we want you on the Sygnum team.
- Ensure and further develop smooth and efficient daily operations for both fiat and digital assets transactions (static data maintenance, payments, security transaction, etc.)
- Help define, document, implement and maintain an efficient and effective scalable operational framework
- Contribute to continuous quality improvement and risk management of our Financial Services Operations
- Support the implementation and operational handling of new products and services
- Minimum two years of experience in the field of Financial Services Operations, especially in the areas of client onboarding, payments and securities/ trading, investigations
- Experience working with BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) partners
- Curiosity and passion to help us define and operate Financial Services Operations in the evolving field of digital assets
- Language skills: English and German
- Previous experience with Financial Services Operations in a Finnova/ Finnova-like environment is a plus.
If this reads like your profile, please apply through sygnum.join.com with a 1-page CV. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.