B2B Junior Relationship Manager
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, headquartered in Switzerland and operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure, and convenient. We empower our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, our own stable coin CHF and tokenized assets are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Are you passionate about Digital Assets, have experience in banking/DLT and exited
to explore the intersection of Traditional and Digital Asset Finance while supporting leading banks on their journey within Digital Assets? Are you or do you have the ambition to grow into a professional that supports the acquisition, key account management and strategic projects of clients while constantly helping them stay ahead of the curve within Digital Assets?
If this sounds like you, we know the perfect role: we are looking for a Junior RM to join and support our fast-growing B2B Sales Team in Zurich.
What does the role look like:
- You will actively support the Chief B2B Officer and Growth Lead with their day-to-day business – the acquisition of new Banking partners and management of existing Banks onboarded with Sygnum
- You will be in contact and gain professional and vertical specific exposure to top tier banks and their extended stakeholders
- You will be involved in the full cycle of Customer Excellence both tactically and strategically: onboarding process, the initiation and monitoring of transactions, meetings with prospective and existing clients to help them grow their business and expand their offering
- You will also have the opportunity to work on projects that help achieve scale/efficiency and get to know various internal products/interfaces through active collaboration within our business units
- And most importantly, you will be on the cuspof financial innovation, working for the first Regulated Digital Asset Bank
- Actively support the management of existing Banking relationships and together with our Relationship Managers, help our clients with their daily operations (i.e. fiat/digital asset transactions, trading orders, loans, etc.)
- Help our team grow the client business by expanding the digital asset offering (i.e. introduction of new tokens, DeFi products, Crypto Compliance Services, etc.)
- Learn and support the client onboarding process together with internal stakeholders (Legal & Compliance, Operations) and external service providers
- Update and maintain our internal tools (i.e. Core Banking System, Ticketing Platform and CRM) for efficient operations and accurate recordkeeping of all relationships
- Gain an advanced level of understanding of the crypto market landscape by understanding Sygnum’s offering and strengths, understanding the regulatory developments, and building a strong institutional and professional prospect network
- Prior work experience in client servicing/customer care within a B2B or Sales context
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or relevant field; Master’s
- degree/MBA/CFA is a plus
- You have a demonstrated consultative mindset and analytical skills mixed with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy with a hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written form, both in (Swiss) German and in English
- Curiosity and enthusiasm to get to know the world of Digital Assets and gain expertise in our product and service offerings
Nice to have:
- Experience in onboarding clients (private clients and legal entities) and familiarity with the Swiss banking regulations and onboarding documents, in particular CDB 20
- Previous experience in working with core banking systems (in particular Finnova) is a big plus
- Practical experience within the Digital Asset ecosystem
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system in an exciting and collaborative workspace
- An amazing, highly skilled, international and motivated team of professional from whom you can gain not only theoretical but practical on the job experience
- Professional exposure to crypto assets and applications of digital finance
- Competitive salary packages
- Flexible working time models
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and will facilitate smart growth
If this reads like your profile, then please send us your CV with diplomas and reference letters! Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.