Crypto Research Analyst
Amun is a leading cryptocurrency issuer which aims to make purchasing crypto more accessible, and efficient.
Under its 21Shares brand, Amun is the world's largest issuer of crypto exchange-traded products (ETPs). The 21Shares suite of ETPs has simplified access to crypto for both institutional and retail investors in the traditional finance community. In a similar fashion, Amun aims to provide tokens that will make it easy for the crypto community to access sophisticated strategies that are not otherwise readily available in this space. Amun 21Shares is a team of entrepreneurs, engineers, and financial product developers who are uniquely placed to revolutionize cryptocurrency investing through the issuance of our broad range of tokens. Our goal is to make these tokens present a new paradigm in cryptocurrency investing and to facilitate their use.
Our investment in superior technology and automation has enabled us to both release products, as well as work directly with top organizations including the Bitcoin Cash Foundation, Bitcoin Suisse, Binance, Bitwise, Coinbase, FlowTraders, Sygnum, and the Tezos Foundation as launch partners or customers of Onyx, our full stack issuance platform.
Amun/21Shares is looking for a Crypto Research Analyst to write and publish various types of research materials including data-driven research reports, interviews with industry experts, podcasts, and more to help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about the crypto asset industry, blockchain and Amun/21Shares products.
Key Accountabilities and Scope:
- Strong interest in crypto and fintech
- Knowledge of finance and the crypto asset industry
- Comfortable with data manipulation (coding skills a plus)
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in various mediums
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Identify customers' needs and recommend new topics
Your application has been successfully submitted.