Sales Associate - Germany
21.co is the world’s leader in providing access to crypto through simple and easy to use products. 21.co is the parent company of 21Shares and Amun, and its mission is to build bridges into the crypto world.
21Shares is the world’s largest issuer of cryptocurrency exchange traded products (ETPs) and is powered by Onyx, a proprietary technology platform used to issue and operate cryptocurrency ETPs for 21Shares and third parties. 21Shares mission is to make crypto easy.
Amun is a blockchain infrastructure company focused on making purchasing crypto more accessible by offering a suite of tools for passive strategies across major DeFi platforms. Amun’s mission is to simplify your crypto journey.
The company was founded in 2018 by Hany Rashwan and Ophelia Snyder and is a global organization, with offices in Zurich and New York. Cathie Wood, Chief Executive Officer & Chief Investment Officer of ARK Invest is a board member.
About the Role:
21Shares is eager to hire a Sales Associate to provide support for the German Sales team. You will report to the Head of Germany and work in an international and multicultural environment, where you will contribute to AUM growth and expansion of our client universe.
The main responsibility of this role is to help support the growing business of 21Shares and establish us as the default solution in the digital asset space.
Key Accountabilities and Scope:
- Prospecting and client follow-up through cold-calls, emails and other means of communication
- Establishing relationships and rapport and over time take on coverage of Tier 2 and 3 clients
- Responding to new and existing customer queries and providing excellent client service
- Maintaining up-to-date customer data in the CRM system and contribute to continuous improvement of customer experience
- Contribute to establishing efficient Tier 1, 2 and 3 client coverage with different service models
- In collaboration with the marketing team, prepare sales collateral and presentations
- Answer incoming client queries via the team inbox/CRM
- Provide back-up for other country teams and contribute to the team ethos across the firm
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- The drive and motivation to contribute to building an extraordinary business
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships
- Good understanding of the German investment landscape incl. key players, competitors and products
- Strong client focus, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Strong presentation skills
- Interest and experience in crypto, as well as ETPs, traditional finance
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and navigate/coordinate with various groups within the organization
- 2-3 years of relevant industry experience in a similar role
- Native German speaker, fluent in English
- Additional language skills a plus
- Excellent MS Office skills, experience using CRM (Hubspot)
- University or equivalent degree
Your application has been successfully submitted.
21.co is the world’s leader in providing access to crypto through simple, easy to use products.