This job is no longer accepting applications.
Please note, all positions at the Cardano Foundation require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
What we’re looking for:
An amazing, double-plus-extra-creative Copywriter with solid advertising experience ready for a bigger canvas. Someone that could rewrite this job description, add three laughs and at least one tear-jerkingly great insight. But above all: someone passionate about creating & sharing narratives on this fascinating junction of technology and the greater good we find ourselves on at the Cardano Foundation.
We are looking for someone who will help us expand our (digital) footprint and drive more value through online and offline content for our various audiences. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of both producing campaign concepts and delivering simple standalone content pieces. You know your content calendar from your campaign calendar, your vertical display ads from your lenticular OOH.
We’re a small team. This means we depend on you for a wide variety of tasks. Some nitty gritty stuff you chew on, push out, and get done almost immediately, and some stuff you need to use your big brain for: overarching things, conceptual tasks. One day you’re creating compelling blog posts, whitepapers, product descriptions, the next it’s social media content, web copy, proofreading and before you know it, you’re trying to figure out how to put transactional metadata to use to save Antarctic penguin populations (not even that far of a stretch, that final one). You develop campaign concepts or activations that move the needle, sure, but preferably the heart. And you aren’t afraid to roll them out, deliver assets and campaign reports.
You understand how to adopt our tone of voice and messaging for a plethora of audiences. It could be a corporate marketing team you’re pitching to, it could be your next door neighbour’s great aunt. You’ll help us boost brand awareness and increase engagement regardless.
This position requires a high level of creativity, quick thinking and a comfortability with independent thinking. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. This train drives fast, so we need you to build fast and launch often.
Some bullet points on what you will be doing:
- Ideate and manage various cross-platform content strategies
- Identify opportunities and conceptualize campaigns to leverage our brand or to market our products
- Develop marketing campaign driven content accordingly
- Write, edit and share content ( technology-driven content, articles, blog posts, whitepapers, site copy, video storyboards etc.) to raise brand awareness and to educate our audiences
- Enforce consistent use of the tone of voice for the Cardano Foundation, provide editorial, creative support to team members and help them learn as much as they can
- Initiate, write blog posts and edit other written content from various teams (ghost writing) and manage translations with third-parties.
Some broader bullet points on what we look for in the ideal candidate:
- A BA degree in Advertising, Creative Writing, English, Literature, Journalism or Communications
- 3+ years ad agency experience or 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of blockchain technology is preferred, but we’ll help you along provided you already know bits about it
- A storyteller with self-initiated projects under his/her belt. We encourage you to tell about your passion projects with the team
- Versatile and agnostic pen, for various audiences
- Knowledge of not just today’s hot & happening media tech, but especially tomorrow’s.
Super nice to haves (and final bullet points):
- Highly skilled in a second language apart from English
- Experience in writing bite-sized and short-form copy
- Knowledge about what something like MPC is, and how smart contracts work
- Experience with Photoshop or Canva: enough to tweak social content images or content headers, etc.
- The job is remote, but we have a strong preference for people located in Western-Europe
If the above sounds exciting, we would love to receive your application. Send your advertising portfolio to the email address below. (We look for creativity and puzzle solving abilities, not on diplomas)
We believe the blockchain space (and the broader world of digital tech) will benefit immensely from a multitude of new perspectives to shape this budding environment. So we particularly invite women and people of color to apply.
For this role, we do only accept applications from residents in Switzerland, Ireland, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, China, Germany, California, Canada & Russia.
Work at the Cardano Foundation
Cardano Foundation is striving towards a blockchain-enabled better future, based on inclusiveness and transparency. Our ambition is to build a blockchain-complete era’s global financial and social operating system. We can only achieve our goal with the best talents! We are attracting high-performing individuals who think outside the box and will take us to new heights. If you are up for unlocking opportunities and create value with relevant experience, we would love to hear from you.
- Open minded, collaborative and diverse culture with truly human values
- Equal opportunities at anytime in respectful, fair and conscious surroundings
- Learning and development opportunities to strive for your individual goals
- Referral bonus for your efforts bringing the right people into our environment
- Flexible and remote working to ensure a good work life balance where wellbeing matters
- Day off on your birthday, as you should be celebrating your special day
Your application has been successfully submitted.