Strategic Program Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sygnum is the world’s first digital asset bank in Switzerland, and a digital asset management company in Singapore. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
We are currently looking for a Strategic Program Manager to join our team in Singapore.
- Provide support to the CEO and Chief of Staff on various strategic and day-to-day matters related to our Strategy, Products, Business Development etc.
- Working on client- related programmes of our strategic agenda , covering the entire value chain
- Supporting the definition as well as implementation of the Group’s strategy , translating formulated strategy into tangible outcomes
- Provide support with team meetings (create presentation, document meeting minutes, follow-up with stakeholders on action/task items)
- Work with various stakeholders within Sygnum to support the progress of various projects and workstreams. Identify and escalate potential barriers or roadblocks and develop mitigation actions
- Participate and contribute to the implementation of a wide set of projects (externally and internally)
- Possess a Master’s Degree from a recognised university, with track record of outstanding academic performance
- Experience in a FinTech start-up or top-tier consultancy preferred.
- Cultivate collaborative innovation with enterprises and organizations.
- Synthesize information from previous experience and new learnings into suggestions for new Sygnums most challenging initiatives.
- Inspire others internally and externally to work through difficult and disruptive endeavors through sharing experiences/learnings while a member of CEO Office.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Strong ownership, relentlessly resourceful, enjoys working within an entrepreneurial environment
- Very good communication and presentation skills. Great Story teller.
- Strong interest and knowledge in cryptocurrencies / blockchain.
- Experience in financial services-relevant industries.
- Client oriented, organised and with excellent project management skills
- Experience leading collaboratively and leveraging organizational depth across functions for transformation projects with clients and/or their own company.
- Ability to think innovatively and solve ambiguous problems.
- Ability and willingness to apply hands-on technical skills and technology to solve business problems.
- Fluent in English
If this reads like your profile, please send us your CV and a cover letter. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.