We are seeking a motivated, resourceful, and analytical quantitative trader, with strong programming skills and preferably some quantitative trading experience. You will join the quant trading team, support the team with development and be expected to take ownership of assigned projects and tasks.
flov technologies (flovtec) is an award-winning Swiss technology firm offering market-making solutions to token issuers and digital asset exchanges. The company’s pioneering vision is to create the first fully automated digital market-making solutions next to a marketplace matching tokens and exchanges.
The company fosters meritocratic principles and values research and information technology as the cornerstones of its success. flovtec offers a unique opportunity to motivated individuals to delve into the world of market-making for the novel digital assets. You will gain strong hands-on experience with cutting edge AWS-based infrastructure, a solid technology stack and fine-grained development pipelines. With its lean organizational structure, flovtec provides the ideal environment for ambitious personalities to grow and progress within their roles and across business functions.
- Proven ability in object-oriented languages (Java, C++, or similar).
- Very good knowledge of programming in Python.
- Great insights and familiarity with cryptocurrencies, blockchain, or DLT in general.
- Good insight into financial markets.
- Familiarity with DeFi protocols.
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Familiarity with Akka.
- Familiarity with databases.
- Experience with quantitative trading and/or market making.
Knowledge of any of the following is a big plus: AWS services, Jira, Git, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Linux command line, MySQL, Maven,Spring Boot.
Qualifications & Training
- Track record showcasing exceptional achievements and abilities.
- Mathematical proficiency.
- AI/ML knowledge.
- Academic record with a degree in a technical or quantitative discipline.
Qualities and Attitude
- Focused and independent thinker who can creatively approach problems.
- Ability to understand complex issues and present workable solutions.
- A can-do attitude.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.