Relationship Manager EAM & MFO Clients
Sygnum is the world’s first bank for digital assets, founded in Switzerland and Singapore, and operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure, and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology) experts is pioneering access to future finance and shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem.
Are you a people person? Do you have a strong interest in business development and sales? We are currently looking for a young professional with a banking background and passionate about the crypto space to join our fast-growing EAM & MFO team to develop and strengthen our relationships with asset managers and their clientele.
What we offer
- Take responsibility to source and foster new EAM & MFO and end-client relationships via an active network within the industry.
- Provision of solution-oriented support for EAMs & MFOs and their end-clients over the phone, via e-mail and in physical meetings in the areas of onboarding, product-related questions, transactions, technical support, contract amendments, complaints, etc.
- Lead the client onboarding process together with internal stakeholders (Legal & Compliance, Operations) and external service providers.
- Maintain an expert level of understanding of the crypto market landscape by understanding Sygnum’s offering and strengths, attending conferences, understanding the regulatory developments, and building a strong institutional and professional prospect network.
- Further development of the customer care framework (user guides, tutorials, FAQs, etc.).
- Update and maintain the CRM for accurate recordkeeping of all relationships.
- Processing fiat and digital asset transactions as well as post transaction AML monitoring and processing.
- Oversee multiple prospects and prioritize efforts to anticipate and ensure appropriate responses to their needs.
What you offer
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Finance, or relevant field;
- MSc/MBA/CFA is a plus
- Demonstrated consultative mindset and analytical skills mixed with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy with a hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written form in German and English
- Experience in onboarding clients (private clients and legal entities) and familiarity with the Swiss banking regulations and onboarding documents, in particular CDB 20
- Prior relevant (min. 3-5 years) work experience in client servicing/customer care of private and institutional clients within a (Swiss) financial institution, focused on the EAM & MFO segment
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the futures of our world’s financial system.
- Work on new, cutting-edge technology in the blockchain space.
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and facilitate smart growth.
- Gym and language course perks.
- Regular gatherings and Team events like Christmas parties, Oktoberfest, Apero’s, hence plenty of jokes and laughs 😊.
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!