Product Manager - Reporting and Analytics
Come join us at Crypto Finance Group. We are a fast-growing company, where everyone plays an important role. We welcome you to join us and help shape our future.
About Crypto Finance
The Crypto Finance Group - comprising two FINMA-regulated financial institutions and part of Deutsche Börse Group - offers professional digital asset solutions. This includes one of the first FINMA-approved securities firms with 24/7 brokerage services, custody, infrastructure, and tokenisation solutions for financial institutions, as well as the first FINMA-approved manager of collective assets for crypto assets, with an active, rules-based and index-based alternative investment fund offering, including the first Swiss crypto fund. The Crypto Finance Group is headquartered in Switzerland.
For more information, please visit: www.crypto-finance.com
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about transforming data into insights. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out data products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. As Product Manager at Crypto Finance, you are responsible for product planning and delivery, and will collaborate with finance, sales, and other teams to gather requirements.
You will be the recognised expert for data services at Crypto Finance. You will also work closely with Development/Engineering and other teams to deliver products that align with our vision, meet market needs, and are delivered to a consistently high-quality standard.
The starting date is as soon as possible in our office in the Prime Tower in Zurich.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap of our reporting and analytics services
- Generate insights and reporting for C-level, risk, compliance, finance, sales, trading desk, and clients
- Incorporate new data sources into the data lake and set up data services
- Ensure compliance with data protection regulations such as GDPR
- Collaborate with product team to fuel the analysis, identify new opportunities, and improve client engagement
- Write the business case for investments and gain internal approval
- Oversee the collection, storage, management, quality, protection, and integrity of data
- Monitor, report, and improve product performance
- Run trials and MVPs, develop, and deliver in a timely manner
- Collate feedback from sales and customers
What we are looking for
- 4+ years proven work experience in data management, data analytics, or related field
- Strong understanding of data analytics, data engineering, data governance, and data privacy
- Experience setting up data lakes and data pipelines between applications
- Experience using Google Cloud Services, Big Query, and Looker
- Focus on banking or financial institutions reporting is an advantage
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent field
What we offer
- Join an international, fast-paced blockchain and fintech team with experienced industry leaders
- Work at the forefront of an inspiring, dynamic new sector in B2B finance with digital assets
- Be part of our friendly, knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture, and flat hierarchy
- Work in a role that lets you learn and gives you responsibility and independence.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system
- Become part of a learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest crypto and blockchain topics, and make a direct impact
- Participate in weekly company meetings, bi-weekly Knowledge Pooling sessions, and amazing team events
- A central working place in Zurich, with a modern infrastructure
If you are interested in applying for this position or have any questions, please submit your CV, degree certificate/diploma, and cover letter.
Thank you for considering our company for your next career move!
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to Swiss labour legislation, we can only accept applicants who have the right to work and are residents in Switzerland (are in possession of a Swiss work permit or are EU/EFTA citizens). All other applications will not be considered.
Transforming Financial Services