Venture Capital Investment Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Sygnum is the world’s first digital asset bank in Switzerland, and a digital asset management company in Singapore. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
We are currently looking for a Venture Capital Investment Manager to join our team in Singapore.
- Conducting detailed market and industry research to refine the overall investment strategy
- Driving key aspects of the investment process, including deal sourcing and screening, deal structuring, terms negotiation and execution
- Building and maintaining relationships with portfolio companies, which would include post-investment strategic and operational support
- Owner of the Sygnum frontier R&D portfolio, which will be established to allow the Sygnum Group direct access to the research, know-how, intelligence, technology, network and ecosystem of interesting DLT projects, to support further growth of Sygnum’s business and product capabilities and partnership/ ecosystem building
- Identifying, researching and developing relationships with promising DLT frontier-stage projects with path towards token offering or at an early-stage of their token issuance.
- Conducting detailed due diligence on select DLT projects to facilitate potential strategic, commercial partnerships and/or investments
- Managing internal ideation process and reporting wirh respect to performance, issues, etc., and monitoring portfolio constituents on a continuous basis
- At least 7 years experience across investments and venture capital (previous experience in VC is a requirement)
- Ability to work effectively with various senior leaders internally and externally
- Prior experience in digital assets and/or a blockchain start up is a plus
- Experience in a FinTech start-up or top-tier consultancy preferred.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Strong ownership, relentlessly resourceful, enjoys working within an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong interest and knowledge in cryptocurrencies / blockchain.
- Possess a Bacehlor's Degree from a recognised university, with track record of outstanding academic performance
If this reads like your profile, please send us your CV and a cover letter. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.