IT Infrastructure & Services - 6 months Internship
About the job
Sygnum is the world’s first digital asset bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore heritage, operating globally. Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem with strategic partners including Swisscom and Deutsche Börse Group.
We are looking for an Intern to join our small but high impact team in our office in Zurich.
- Are you passionate about IT infrastructure?
- Are you keen to work in a dynamic and fast-moving start-up?
- Do you have a curiosity for financial services/technology/cryptocurrencies/blockchain/ICOs?
- If this holds true, we want you on the Sygnum team.
- Support, monitor and improve company IT infrastructure
- Support in the management of Office 365 and Azure AD environments
- Manage company’s internal IT service desk (Jira). Collect and process requests from internal customers
- Participation in projects such as security processes, deployment of virtual machines, establishment of workflow procedures etc.
- Process on- and off-boarding of employees and external partners
- Manage inventory of hardware and licenses. Organize orders and repairs. Manage policies and contracts
- Support software development and delivery processes for the Sygnum platform
- Experience with managing Microsoft-based infrastructure (Azure AD, Office 365, NPS, Hyper-V, Windows 10, etc.)
- Networking experience (DNS, DHCP, VLAN, 802.1x, WPA-Enterprise, etc.) and security experience
- Bonus technical skills: AWS, Linux servers, Software Development Lifecycle, Python scripting, PKI, Cloud/IaaS, Atlassian, IP Telephony, Monitoring
- Experience with IT process standardization and certification is a plus
- Self-organized, commitment to continuous improvement, value delivery for team/customers
- Good English skills, ability to work in a team and ideally the ability to coordinate projects
- Apprenticeship in systems technology or bachelor degree in engineering, science, technology or business
- Fluency in English
If this reads like your profile, please send your application with a 1-page CV. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.