Structured Investment Services (SIS) Specialist
About the job
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum’s digital asset trading technology and operations are set up for highly secure and seamless trading of digital assets, enabling our clients to focus on what is truly important – their investment decisions. With a team of digital asset experts, Sygnum offers a range of investment solutions designed for the current development stage of the digital asset market.
In order to support our clients and colleagues with dedicated experience and expertise we are looking for a seasoned Structured Investment Services (SIS) Specialist to join our Trading & SIS team.
- Enhance Sygnum’s product suite with a framework for structured investment services (SIS)
- Define, maintain and continuously develop the roadmap for SIS in alignment with Trading and Asset Management
- Build up and manages Sygnum’s portfolio of structured investments and bespoke investment solutions
- Proactively provide new product ideas adapted to customer needs and the respective market environment
- Implement approved product ideas from internal customers, manages launch and maintenance of structured products and investment solutions in close alignment with internal and external suppliers,
- in particular L&C, Operations, Risk Management, etc.
- Assess existing and new use cases for structured solutions within emerging fields such as Tokenization, DeFi, etc.
- Advise internal stakeholders and clients as subject matter expert Manages 3rd party suppliers to ensure a continuous development of SIS’s capabilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Econometrics or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in Structured Products (SP Sales, Structuring, (Derivatives) Trading or similar)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to drive own projects independently and out of own initiative
- Creative mind, willing to challenge the status quo and come up with new solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player with excellent communication skills in English and German
Nice to have:
- Experience in managing cross-departmental projects
- Quantitative background (STEM degree, coding, financial modelling, etc.)
If this reads like your profile, please send us your application and cover letter. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure something out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.