Intern Trading Support
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ether and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum’s digital asset trading technology and operations are set up for highly secure and seamless trading of digital assets, enabling our clients to focus on what is truly important – their investment decisions. With a team of digital asset experts, Sygnum offers a range of investment solutions designed for the current development stage of the digital asset market.
In order to support our clients and colleagues we are currently looking for an Intern to join our trading team in our Zurich office for a minimum period of 6 months, starting as soon as possible.
- Independently organize and manage daily trade settlements and liquidity allocation among our trading counterparties
- Thereby closely collaborate with other departments such as Operations, Finance and Risk
- Compose trading ideas for spot and derivative products and prepare corresponding client presentations
- Support the trading team in various projects to enhance our product offering
- Contribute to the trading team’s regular publications
- Academic background
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Banking, Finance or a related field.
- Independent thinker who can execute tasks by himself/ herself
- Your tasks can range from the daily liquidity management for trading to finding solutions to technical and conceptual problems together with other departments at Sygnum. We expect that you take ownership and drive projects / tasks to completion independently.
- Passion for Blockchain and trading
- Experience in both topics (personally or professionally) is definitely a plus.
- Can-do attitude and diligence
- Since you will be joining a startup, your field of tasks will be diverse. We expect you to enjoy facing a broad range of challenges and tackling them together with a team of experienced professionals. For some challenges, you will know the solution. For others, you will need to find it. Diligence is a key virtue you are showing in whatever you do.
- Know your tools
- You will join an environment, where it is essential that you are able to create meaningful and simple illustrations and build useful solutions for complex matters and calculations independently. Hence, you should have advanced skills in Excel/VBA and other MS office applications. Python or other programming languages are a plus.
- Fluency in English
- As Sygnum operates globally, fluency in English is a must, German is a plus.
If this reads like your profile, please send us your application and cover letter. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure something out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.