Securities Operations Specialist
Founded in April 2018 and headquartered in Zug, SEBA Bank is a pioneer in the financial industry providing a seamless, secure and easy-to-use bridge between digital and traditional assets. As a smart bank SEBA Bank offers a fully universal suite of regulated banking services in the emerging digital economy. In August 2019, SEBA Bank received a Swiss banking and securities dealer licence – the first time a reputed, regulatory authority such as FINMA has granted a licence to a financial services provider with a core capability in digital assets. The broad, vertically integrated spectrum of services combined with the highest security standards, make SEBA Bank’s value proposition unique - this is why Banque de France selected SEBA Bank to test the integration of Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC). CVVC Global Report and CB Insights names SEBA Bank as Top 50 Companies within the blockchain ecosystem.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the digital asset economy. To strength our Operations team, we are seeking a Securities Operations Specialist, reporting directly to our Head of Operations.
In this function you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure all Securities are completed timely, accurately and within the policy guidelines
- Agree on standing settlement instructions (SSI) with counterparties
- Book internal corrections and amend fee components
- Management of custodian(s)/sub-custodian(s)
- Work proactively with internal stakeholders to identify solutions or resources to develop further the Securities processes/offering
- Support of trading unit and relationship managers
- Monitor corporate actions, income events and delivery-in/out transactions
In addition to the core responsibilities, you will be involved in various activities that contribute to the overall success of our securities operations:
- Handling internal transfers of crypto assets.
- Managing external transfers of client crypto assets.
- Maintaining static data
- Assisting in the client onboarding process for both institutional and private individuals.
- Contributing to process documentation and engaging in continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Providing conceptual and analytical support to management and business development efforts.
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- Experience in financial services, in specific Operations (Securities, Custody, FX, Middle Office)
- Securities & Corporate Actions know how
- Interest and affinity for blockchain/crypto
- Command in Microsoft Excel /Powerpoint/Outlook/Word/Visio
- Focused on client service and timely execution of task orders
- Can demonstrate and execute continuously highest integrity standards
- Motivated, self-directed, driven and constructive
- Fluency in English is mandatory (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of FX/Securities trading and Crypto trading is beneficial
Join our skilled team of SEBAnkians and together redefine finance.
We owe our exponential growth to our innovative and collaborate team spirit and talented workforce. Every voice counts as we are always committed to learning from diverse perspectives and backgrounds because our people make the difference at SEBA Bank. Regardless of your age, gender, belief, and background, at SEBA EVERYONE (E) is welcome!
We very much look forward to receiving your full application and hearing about your motivation to become a SEBAnkian (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas).
Join us as we redefine finance.