Accountant with diploma [Geneva]
Do you want to be part of a new entrepreneurial adventure and help build the next global FinTech, then we might just have the job for you.
Taurus is a global leader in digital asset infrastructure for banks, public and private companies. Using blockchain technology, its platform covers cryptocurrencies, tokenized securities, tokenized assets (such as NFTs), digital currencies, and stablecoins.
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to support our rapid global growth.
You will be the Accountant supporting the CFO. Your role will be to maintain and constantly improve the accounting & budgeting activities of the company.
- Manage financial accounting and reporting, ensure proper bookkeeping
- Maintain the management information system, monitor expenses and performance against budget
- Take responsibility for the payment of invoices, customer billing and accounts receivable management
- Collaborate with external tax & accounting firms and prepare the consolidated financial statements
- Prepare the annual report
- Prepare for the external financial audits
- Collect information from the various departments and support the finance & risk function for the preparation of reporting (e.g.: management cockpits, regulatory reports, KYC from counterparties)
- Contribute to cross-functional projects (e.g. deployment of accounting-related IT tools)
- Support to the Geneva office management (e.g.: mail distribution/scan, purchase of supplies)
- Certificate/diploma for specialist in finance and accounting, or analogous
- 3-5 years experience in the field of finance and accounting, in a financial institution such as a bank a plus
- Interest for digital assets and blockchain technologies
- Strong analytical skills, precise, organized, autonomous, open-minded, self-starter, fast-learner, hands-on and result-oriented
- Fluent in French and English; German a plus
- An opportunity to work at the intersection of digital assets and finance
- A skilled and experienced team, including world-renowned experts
- A fast-paced learning environment, entrepreneurial spirit and team spirit
- A great moment to join as the company grows and expands
- State-of-the-art technology and IT infrastructure
- Hybrid remote work and flexible working hours
- Fun team events
As the company evolves in a dynamic and innovative environment, its DNA is based on merit. As such, there will be significant growth opportunities for candidates with an open and can-do mindset. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We will only consider direct applications from Swiss or European candidates wishing to move to Switzerland.
We will not consider applications via agencies.