Founded in April 2018 and headquartered in Zug, SEBA Bank is a pioneer in the financial industry providing a seamless, secure and easy-to-use bridge between digital and traditional assets. As a smart bank SEBA Bank offers a fully universal suite of regulated banking services in the emerging digital economy. In August 2019, SEBA Bank received a Swiss banking and securities dealer licence – the first time a reputed, regulatory authority such as FINMA has granted a licence to a financial services provider with a core capability in digital assets. The broad, vertically integrated spectrum of services combined with the highest security standards, make SEBA Bank’s value proposition unique - this is why Banque de France selected SEBA Bank to test the integration of Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC). CVVC Global Report and CB Insights names SEBA Bank as Top 50 Companies within the blockchain ecosystem.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the blockchain and finance economy. We are looking for a Compliance Officer to join our Legal & Compliance Team.
In the Compliance Officer function you will be responsible for the following:
- Driving Compliance projects, in particular the digitalization of AML processes
- Reviewing of Onboarding cases taking into account legal/regulatory requirements (AMLA, AMLO, CDB 20, FinSA, resp. cross-border client segmentation, FATCA/CRS)
- Supporting front employees in assessment of complex KYC cases and transactions
- Monitoring of transactions and sanctions alerts
- Managing KYC and Due Diligence Analysis
- Developing and reviewing of Compliance policies and procedures
- Assessing and implementing regulatory changes in processes, policies, product and client documentation
- Providing compliance advisory services to client handling staff as well as to the Executive Management and in various projects related to new products and services
- Supporting in cross-border business related matters and tax reporting
- Identifying, assessing, mitigating and reporting Compliance risks
- Educating and training employees on Compliance topics.
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in the financial sector
- Fluent in German and English
- Broad experience as in-house compliance officer in a bank or alternately, the financial industry
- Experience in or curiosity for blockchain and other new technologies
- Structured, independent and precise working manner
- Ability to work under pressure, manage own goals and set up priorities
- Open minded, solution oriented and team player attitude
Join us as we redefine finance.