IT Ops 1st level support analyst for Windows and Mac
Founded in April 2018 and headquartered in Zug, SEBA Bank is a pioneer in the financial industry providing a seamless, secure and easy-to-use bridge between digital and traditional assets. As a smart bank SEBA Bank offers a fully universal suite of regulated banking services in the emerging digital economy. In August 2019, SEBA Bank received a Swiss banking and securities dealer licence – the first time a reputed, regulatory authority such as FINMA has granted a licence to a financial services provider with a core capability in digital assets. The broad, vertically integrated spectrum of services combined with the highest security standards, make SEBA Bank’s value proposition unique - this is why Banque de France selected SEBA Bank to test the integration of Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC). CVVC Global Report and CB Insights names SEBA Bank as Top 50 Companies within the blockchain ecosystem.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the crypto economy. In scope of our growth plans we are looking for a IT Support Analyst (E). In this role you will be reporting to our Head IT Operations.
In this function you will be responsible for the following:
In the IT Security Specialist function, you will be responsible for the following:
- Cover the SEBA’s Service Desk, triaging and handling incoming service requests, end-user support issues as well as incidents
- Provide direct user support for Windows and OSX desktops and laptops including required administrative tasks on related server applications
- Participate in additionally remunerated on-call rotations to support 24/7 operation
- Perform configuration tasks on Office365, Intune, Active Directory and other systems
- Get involved in project activities as needed such as migrations or new iniatives
- Ensure systems are regularly patched as well as respond to urgent patching requests in case of newly discovered vulnerabilities
- Provide 1st level support for select business applications operated in-house
- Maintain high quality documentation and accurate information within the configuration management database
- Actively automate repetitive tasks through scripting or workflow automation tools
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- Strong Microsoft Windows Operating system know-how
- Strong OSX Operating system know-how
- Understanding of Windows based Server infrastructure the Azure cloud
- Experience with Office365 and Intune on Windows and OSX (Mac)
- Working knowledge of IT networking and security
- Dynamic, proactive attitude; able to work independently and hit the ground running
Join our skilled team of SEBAnkians and together redefine finance.
We owe our exponential growth to our innovative and collaborate team spirit and talented workforce. Every voice counts as we are always committed to learning from diverse perspectives and backgrounds because our people make the difference at SEBA Bank. Regardless of your age, gender, belief, and background, at SEBA EVERYONE (E) is welcome!
We very much look forward to receiving your full application and hearing about your motivation to become a SEBAnkian (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas).
Join us as we redefine finance.