Senior Product Designer
Arrakis is a trust-less market making platform that enables web3 projects to leverage sophisticated algorithmic strategies on Uniswap V3 to create deep liquidity for their tokens. Liquidity providers can utilize Arrakis Vaults to have their liquidity be managed in an automated, capital efficient, non-custodial and transparent manner.
Join our team and work directly with the founders to build the future of decentralized finance. Enjoy a lot of perks, travel with us to cool events, and participate in amazing off-site retreats with the team!
Arrakis aims to disrupt the current market making industry by providing the infrastructure to enable every project in the world that wants to launch a token to benefit from non-custodial, trust-less and automated on-chain market making strategies. We believe in a world where every organization, from a small startup to large enterprises, will be tokenized and traded on-chain. For this world, Arrakis is building the tools to create the necessary liquidity to enable this token economy to rival and outcompete the traditional financial industry.
What we offer:
- Fully remote team, with team members in Zug, Paris, New York, London, Berlin and many other cool places.
- Participate in building the backend that aims to become the glue between all crypto networks and power the most promising dApps on Ethereum and beyond
- Generous Token Package - Get a share of the networks token and be able to participate in the Gelato DAO
- Chance to participate in shaping the future of web3 by working together with the biggest projects in this space that use Gelato such as MakerDAO, Optimism, Pancakeswap, etc.
- Worldclass Investors - We are backed by the community, including industry leading experts such as Dragonfly, ParaFi, Nascent, IDEO, IOSG and Galaxy Digital
What you’ll achieve:
- Owning the product design process of the Arrakis market making platform end-to-end
- Working directly with the engineering & growth teams to create and prioritize new features
- Creating wireframes, mockups, prototypes and ultimately final designs for the platform in Figma based on pre-defined requirements and ongoing user feedback
- Collaborating with Product and Engineering teams to translate quantitative and qualitative data into intuitive designs and delightful user experiences
- Identifying and proposing potential user research and experiment ideas to design for user experience enhancements
- Building and maintaining Gelato’s design system
Automate your smart contracts