This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the 'Crypto Valley' and 'Crypto Nation Switzerland'. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 260 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
About the Role
Bitcoin Suisse runs the world's 4th largest custodial Staking Infrastructure for 7 currencies serving thousands of clients. To further increase the reliability and expand the business with more currencies we are looking for an expert at the intersection of Staking and IT-Infrastructure. You’ll be working closely together with the Product Owner Staking, Custody, Mid-Office and IT-Infrastructure team together.
- Designing and writing the requirements for our future Staking Infrastructure setup to improve fault tolerance and optimize reward generation in close cooperation with the Infrastructure Team
- Write requirements on highly advanced staking specific monitoring and alerting
- Documenting our Staking Infrastructure and being a Subject Matter Expert in discussion with our IT-auditors in regards to staking
- Evolving and maintaining a Staking Infrastructure Risk framework
- Troubleshoot Staking incidents in relation to our Staking Infrastructure
- Research complex topics around specific staking blockchain networks including consensus algorithms, economic models, and node/network setups.
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- 3-5 years of infrastructure experience
- Hands-on experience in Infrastructure:
- Linux servers
- Firewalls, log-management, monitoring and alerting
- Network and System related secure implementations and best practices
- Knowledge in various major Staking protocols (Polkadot, Cardano, ETH2, etc.) and experience in running validator is a plus but not a strict requirement
- Flexibility to support the team for on-duty calls
- Curious nature to be updated with the latest staking developments
- Committed problem solver with a positive personality and can-do mentality, who is comfortable to drive and manage changes
- Interact and collaborate with other departments and team members; we have a highly focused and collaborative team. Our team prioritizes creating a shared understanding of our systems, processes and knowledge.
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Your application has been successfully submitted.