About the job
Sygnum (http://www.sygnum.com) is a technology-driven company offering financial services for the digital asset economy. Our vision is to be the partner of choice to securely issue, store, trade and manage digital assets. Working from two of the world's leading financial hubs – Singapore and Switzerland – we want to empower everyone, everywhere to create and have direct access to ownership and value. On our way to fulfill this mission our actions are based on a set of values that not only ensure the highest ethical standards, but also put our clients and partners at the center of everything we do.
Now we need your help to bring our vision one step closer to reality. What we are looking for is an experienced and enthusiastic full-stack engineer to join our team in Zürich. You will work on both external and internal facing applications and play a key role in taking Sygnum’s products to the next level.
- Develop robust, performant software products and APIs, and enrich existing applications
- Produce highly scalable and performant components that are unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications.
- Use web3.js to implement applications that interact with Ethereum nodes.
- Be responsible for the entire software development lifecycle: requirement gathering, design, implementation, testing, and handover to line of business teams.
You are a clear communicator and can express your thoughts in a technical debate.
You care deeply about building scalable applications, and don’t settle for mediocre.
You are results orientated and passionate about writing high-quality code.
You learn quickly and enjoy working in a product team with the objective to bring value to stakeholders.
You are passionate about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise.
You enjoy and have experience in designing and building front-end applications at large scale.
Ideally you worked with:
HTML 5, CSS, etc.
RESTful API design, build, and use
Build and deployment tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift)
Version control using Git
The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system
An amazing team of highly skilled and motivated people
The possibility to do part of your work remotely
Interested? Send us your CV! Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.