Intern - Product Management
About the job
Sygnum is the world’s first digital asset bank in Switzerland, and a digital asset management company in Singapore. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
We are currently looking for an Intern to join our Product Management team in our Singapore office for a period of 3-6 months.
- Support the Product Management team with product research, analysis, design, testing and documentation
- Facilitate team meetings by creating presentations, documenting meeting minutes, following-up with stakeholders on action/task items
- Work with various stakeholders from across teams within Sygnum to support the progress of various projects and workstreams.
- Possess or pursuing a Degree from a recognised university
- Analytical mindset and methodical approach to problem solving
- Strong skillset in creating slides and documentation
- Capability to adapt and willingness to learn in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Start before 31 Aug ’21 and commit to a 3 – 6 months full-time internship
If this reads like your profile, please send us a 1-2 page CV. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.