Back-End Engineering Internship – 4 to 6 months
About the job
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
We are looking to hire a back-end software developer intern in our office in Zurich.
- Is developing reactive backends your thing?
- You prefer simple & correct over cool & sophisticated?
- You are obsessed about quality and what your code looks like?
- You can explain what “Secure SDLC” is without googling it first?
If your answer to the questions above is a resounding “YES!”, we want you on the Sygnum team! :)
- Set up and configuration of databases
- Document set up and configuration
- Support the exploration of future technologies (NON-SQL options, relational and distributed DB, big data extraction and analysis tools)
- Code extraction and transformation logic.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Professional expertise in developing backend systems and experience with one or more general purpose programming languages
- Practical agile/scrum methodology skills
- Secure SDLC knowledge
- Self-starter and team player with focus on quality and delivery
NICE TO HAVE
- Cloud computing experience
- Twelve-factor app methodology
- Domain driven security expertise
- Strong interest in or knowledge of crypto-currencies/blockchain/cryptography
If this reads like your profile, please apply through sygnum.join.com. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.