Junior Client Services Specialist
About the job
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum clients team helps corporate, institutional and individual clients navigate the breadth of our offerings across Custody, Brokerage, Credit & Lending, Corporate Finance, Token Products, Asset Management and B2B. Potential clients include private clients, asset managers, financial institutions, foundations, public and private pension funds, government, hedge funds etc..
We are currently looking for a Junior Client Services Specialist to join our Clients team in our Zurich office.
- Provision of solution-oriented support for private and institutional clients over the phone and via e-mail in English and German (in the areas of onboarding, product-related questions, technical support, contract amendments, complaints, etc.)
- Processing fiat and digital asset transactions as well as post transaction AML monitoring and processing
- Further development of the Customer Care framework (Client Service Line, FAQ, User Guides/Tutorials, etc.)
- Support in client onboarding process together with internal stakeholders (Legal & Compliance, Operations) and external service providers
- First experience in client servicing/customer care of private and institutional clients within a (Swiss) financial institution
- Experience in onboarding clients (private clients and legal entities) and familiarity with the Swiss banking regulations and onboarding documents in particular CDB 20
- Distinct customer focus, enjoyment of direct customer contact and a strong inner drive to deliver world-class customer service
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written form, both in German and in English - Swiss German is a plus
- Experience and enjoyment in working with various internal stakeholders and external service providers
- Curiosity and enthusiasm to get to know the world of Digital Assets and gain expertise in our product and service offerings
- Previous experience in working with core banking systems (in particular Finnova) is a big plus
If this reads like your profile, please send us your CV. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.