Head of Products
About the job
Sygnum is the world’s first digital asset bank in Switzerland, and a digital asset management company in Singapore. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
We are currently looking for a Head of Products to join our team in Singapore.
- Oversee the architecture, development, implementation, and ongoing management of the planned digital payment token (“DPT”) liquidity platform and asset tokenization platform in Singapore;
- Build and further develop over time a deep network of selected liquidity pool partners (e.g. regulated trading venues, trusted OTC brokers, etc.);
- Develop, in collaboration with the Chief Operating Officer, Singapore and other members of the broader Sygnum Group (as required) the technical stack and operational processes that will be required to support the establishment of the DPT liquidity platform and asset tokenization platform in Singapore, including providing assistance in the selection of external software solutions and providers;
- Foster a company culture and maintain a positive and ethical work climate that is conducive to attracting, retaining and motivating a diverse group of top-quality employees at all levels
- At least 7 years experience across product development in the Fintech space
- Ability to work effectively with various senior leaders internally and externally
- Prior experience in digital assets and/or a blockchain start up is a plus
- Experience in a FinTech start-up or top-tier consultancy preferred.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Strong ownership, relentlessly resourceful, enjoys working within an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong interest and knowledge in cryptocurrencies / blockchain.
- Possess a Bacehlor's Degree from a recognised university, with track record of outstanding academic performance
If this reads like your profile, please send us your CV and a cover letter. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.