Blockchain Engineer Intern (4-6 months)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem with strategic partners including Swisscom and Deutsche Börse Group. We are headquartered in Switzerland and Singapore, and operate globally.
We are looking to hire a Blockchain Engineer Intern with a passion for digital assets to join our growing team in our office in Zurich.
- Support in the design, development and implementation key system and application architecture components that support the creation, transfer, and storage of digital assets
- Assist in the building of products based on various well-established blockchain protocols (BTC, ETH, XRP and more)
- Enable the integration with blockchain protocols from various backend servers, supporting the creation of REST APIs
- Develop smart contracts with high security standards, as part of our secure SDLC
- Proficient with a backend language (e.g. Java, Node.js, Go, Rust, etc.) and a blockchain scripting/smart-contract language (e.g. Bitcoin Script, Solidity, Michelson, etc.)
- Passionate about testing code for completeness, accuracy and security
- Experience with interacting with databases and building microservices
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure technology (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Ability to work within an environment of continuous integration and deployment
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system
- An amazing team of highly skilled and motivated people
- The possibility to do part of your work remotely
Interested? Send us your CV! Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.