Quantitative Financial Analyst
# Working at Dialectic
Are you looking for an exciting high-profile role in a global organization disrupting the multi-family office industry? Are you motivated to tackle complex and challenging projects while contributing significantly to the strategic execution of a global company?
Dialectic is a Swiss capital enterprise focused on alternative assets. We are a truth machine that produces outlier results.
You will be working in a modern work environment with hybrid remote-in situ flux in a range of different locations with a special work culture and amazing level of freedom and opportunities for entrepreneurship.
# What we're looking for
We are looking for a Quantitative Financial Analyst with strong data science skills. We are looking for someone very special that can perform deep quantitative analysis and inform the capital deployments of a 9-figure capital pool.
- The ideal candidate would have a background as a quantitative analyst and/or data scientist in the financial industry analyzing markets and market-related data.
- The ideal candidate would have a demonstrated track record of sourcing, compiling and analyzing data of opaque markets.
- The candidate should be capable of building complex analysis models.
- An ability to show analysis using creative visualization techniques would be seen as an advantage.
- Experience with machine learning & statistical analysis methods would be seen as advantageous.
- The candidate should have an entrepreneurial mindset, be independent, and be flexible.
- Sourcing, compiling, cleaning and analyzing data across a range of opaque markets such as commodities, art, collectibles, crypto and other financial assets.
- Demonstrating findings to investment team and CIO through thoughtful data-visualization.
- Building out and maintaining databases of consolidated information, especially with respect to opaque markets.
- Making recommendations to the investment committee about capital allocation decisions.
- Represent Dialectic in public forums and interact with a multitude of communities and external parties.
- Combine a range of data and news feeds for analysis of new opportunities.
- Ability to interact with data programmatically. Development skills in Python and/or other languages such as R.
- Advanced knowledge of database software tools, quantitative analysis and data visualization.
- An understanding of machine learning & statistical analysis techniques
- Ability to find and clean data with respect to opaque markets.
- Advanced data visualization skills would be considered a strong asset.
- Ability to be self-motivated, disciplined and detail-oriented.
The Candidate should be located in Switzerland and be able to legally work in Switzerland or able and willing to move to Switzerland over time. Work will primarily be onsite in the Zug region.
Traveling is an important part of our company's culture and there will be many opportunities during the year for working remotely as well and we are relatively flexible in this regard.
We conduct periodic company off-sites which employees are encouraged to join, where we perform sprints on specific projects.
Dialectic offers the best work culture:
- Dynamic and collegiality in a small team working from all over the world in fields that are shaping the future of our society.
- As a modern employer, we offer you contemporary working conditions, ample space to develop yourself alongside the company as well as exciting and challenging projects with considerable responsibility and visibility both internally and externally.
- Competitive compensation and participation opportunities.
- Exposure to extremely talented people and very interesting clients who have unique investment profiles.
- Supportive work and team atmosphere with flat hierarchies and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
# About Us
Dialectic was founded on the concept that rigorous research and debate, by a team of extraordinarily talented professionals produces truth; and in turn, an understanding of truth produces outlier returns.
We are a pioneering Swiss capital enterprise focused on alternative assets and opaque markets.
Our team is comprised of talented people from around the world with entrepreneurial, venture capital and technology backgrounds motivated by the search and realization of extra-ordinary opportunities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dialectic is a machine that uncovers ciphers in opaque markets thereby unlocking extraordinary value for our member-families.