People Operations Manager
We are seeking a skilled People Operations Manager to be part of the HR Team and provide continuous support on various People Ops and HR responsibilities including the coordination of the full employee life-cycle process from beginning to end. The ideal candidate is a big team player by heart, enjoys data processing, is a resourceful thinker and good problem-solver with an open and communicative personality. As People Operations Manager you ‘Put people first’ to support and empower team members around you and help facilitate their day-to-day work life.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively working closely with the HR division including taking responsibility for all HR administration and the entire HR processes.
- Work closely with international payroll companies, ensure appropriate payroll implementation and set up.
- Support talent acquisition in the hiring process and interviewing of staff as needed.
- Assist with the preparation of employment contracts and service agreements.
- Administer employee benefits, leave and pay, as well as manage relevant insurances.
- Enforce company policies and practice and be able to update and craft policies and improve on templates.
- Accurately maintain and update personnel data, ensuring all employee records are up-to-date and confidential.
- Respond to routine inquiries regarding benefits, HR, company policies and procedures.
- Support managers on Human Resources-related queries, and acting as a trusted advisor to managers and employees across the organization.
- Support the accomplishment of the People Operations Division mission and objectives by completing diverse, technical and complex administrative and research duties that support the employment life cycle and employment functions.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced tech startup environment where initiative and a self starting attitude is required
- Solid communication skills in German and English (verbal and written)
- Confidentiality is crucial
- Accuracy and detail-orientated
- Solution focused and self-driven
- Team player
- An open and communicative personality
What we’re looking for in you:
- A Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Management or similar and preferably a Swiss Federal HR Certification.
- Must have international payroll experience.
- Proven track record of good knowledge in Swiss labor law.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a versatile and independent HR function.
Nice to have:
- Understanding and interest in Blockchain and decentralised technologies.
If you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of a high performing team with a passion for blockchain and decentralized open- source networks, we would love to receive your application.
Work at the Cardano Foundation
Cardano Foundation is striving towards a blockchain-enabled better future, based on inclusiveness and transparency. Our ambition is to build a blockchain-complete era’s global financial and social operating system. We can only achieve our goal with the best talents! We are attracting high-performing individuals who think outside the box and will take us to new heights. If you are up for unlocking opportunities and create value with relevant experience, we would love to hear from you.
- Open minded, collaborative and diverse culture with truly human values
- Equal opportunities at anytime in respectful, fair and conscious surroundings
- Learning and development opportunities to strive for your individual goals
- Referral bonus for your efforts bringing the right people into our environment
- Flexible and remote working to ensure a good work life balance where wellbeing matters
- Day off on your birthday, as you should be celebrating your special day
Your application has been successfully submitted.