Amun is a leading cryptocurrency issuer which aims to make purchasing crypto more accessible, and efficient.
Under its 21Shares brand, Amun is the world’s largest issuer of crypto exchange-traded products (ETPs). The 21Shares suite of ETPs has simplified access to crypto for both institutional and retail investors in the traditional finance community. In a similar fashion, Amun aims to provide tokens that will make it easy for the crypto community to access sophisticated strategies that are not otherwise readily available in this space. Amun 21Shares is a team of entrepreneurs, engineers, and financial product developers who are uniquely placed to revolutionize cryptocurrency investing through the issuance of our broad range of tokens. Our goal is to make these tokens present a new paradigm in cryptocurrency investing and to facilitate their use.
Our investment in superior technology and automation has enabled us to both release products, as well as work directly with top organizations including the Bitcoin Cash Foundation, Bitcoin Suisse, Binance, Bitwise, Coinbase, FlowTraders, Sygnum, and the Tezos Foundation as launch partners or customers of Onyx, our full stack issuance platform.
We are looking for an experienced product designer with a strong intuition for visual design and product usage, to help us improve our existing products as well as shape new products from initial research to final development.
Key Accountabilities and Scope:
- Closely collaborate with our sales, product to design, work on and continuously enhance our products' UX.
- Create user flows and wireframes based on agreed upon strategies for new and existing interfaces.
- Work with the engineering team on implementation of product design strategies.
- Develop new design systems and assist with implementation and development.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, collaborative and enthusiastic about anything design, with an interest or experience in frontend development.
- Portfolio that demonstrates experience designing software products, frontend design and development, or UI/UX design.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design tools, such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, Affinity Designer.
- Experience in frontend technologies such as Vue.js, Pug, SASS and Buefy would be favorable.
- Interest in other disciplines such as brand or print design would be welcome.
- Minimum of 3 hour overlap with CET business hours for remote candidates.
- Ability to work out of our Zurich or NYC offices would be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (English C1+).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Crypto Made Easy