This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you feel passionate about supporting high-performance, multinational teams? Do you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with new problems to solve every day? Do you want to be part of a young and growing technology organization with a strong vision?
Then come join the Web3 Foundation team as a
Web3 Foundation accelerates the development and adoption of the decentralized web. We’re providing the framework and setting the standards for an ecosystem so that the most cutting-edge projects can work together, multiplying their benefit to society as a whole. We’re building the future of identity, privacy, financial markets and commerce through blockchain and cryptographic technologies. At the core of this work is Polkadot - a platform that enables blockchains of all kinds to interact and communicate with one another. This is an opportunity to work at the forefront of technological development and join in shaping the future of society for the better.
We are a lean team with a flat organization. As part of the Community Team, you will work closely together with team members in the USA, Zug and in other remote locations. We are open to receiving remote applications.
- Organising campaigns for community growth, engagement and retention
- Supporting and executing broader marketing, community and growth initiatives
- Assisting with various responsibilities in the Polkadot Ambassador program, such as engaging with community members, updating resource lists, managing a CRM
- Collaborating with social media managers, content creators, technical educators, developer advocates and other stakeholders
- Moderating the Discord server, keeping it clean, free of spam and proactively managing for channel growth
- Supporting the strategy building of Polkadot / Kusama subreddits activation and engagement
- Assisting the Polkadot community with meetups and other community-organised events
- Providing data-driven insights and feedback to management and team members
- 3+ years experience in community management
- Knowledge and experience in community building, open source community building is a plus
- Strong affinity to tech and understanding of the crypto/blockchain space
- Ability to introduce and moderate best practices or frameworks for community development and growth
- Experience with community chat platforms, integrations and related tools (Discord, Reddit, forums,...)
- Experience leading community initiatives such as AMAs, ambassador programs, advocacy programs, etc.
- Self starter, positive attitude and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to quickly learn and teach new technologies and ecosystems
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English (Native level)
- Experience with Hubspot, Influitive or similar community/advocacy tools
- Fluency in Spanish or other languages
- Previous startup experience
- Practical experience of working with the crypto / decentralized technology space, and open source, privacy-minded communities
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
- Regular company retreats at unique locations located around Europe
- Opportunity to work in a multinational, high-performance team with diverse backgrounds (i.e. physics, computer science, machine-learning algorithm design, legal, financial products, management consulting, marketing & advertising, etc.)
Your application has been successfully submitted.