Linux / Network Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the 'Crypto Valley' and 'Crypto Nation Switzerland'. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 240 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
About the role:
As Linux / Network Engineer you are responsible for the cloud-based infrastructure on which the trading, custody, support, and many other services operate to facilitate Bitcoin Suisse clients to trade, invest and securely store crypto assets 24/7. You will be working on an IT environment in spanning 3 locations with around 180 employees.
What will be your tasks?
- Design, implement and extend of the virtual server infrastructure in Azure
- Define, evaluate and implement new solutions
- Oversee operation and maintenance of Linux servers, Firewall, Network components
- Advising business in making strategic decisions,
- Help to defining system roadmaps and identifying solutions for long-term business goals
What do you need for this position?
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in information technology, apprenticeship or equivalent education
- Proven experience in:
- Linux servers and Windows servers as a plus
- Routing, Network protocols (TCP/IP, SMTP, DNS, HTTP), VPN (SSL VPN, IPSEC, WIREGUARD)
- Firewalls, log-management and monitoring
- Experience with load-balancing techniques and HA, Ansible and Terraform
- Network and System related secure implementations and best practices.
- Patch management and automation and scripting (ideally with Python/PowerShell)
- Flexibility to support the team for duty calls and able to work with different international stake holders in three locations
- Committed problem solver with a positive personality and can-do mentality, who is comfortable to drive and manage changes
- Fluent in English in writing and speaking is mandatory and German knowledge is desired
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Your application has been successfully submitted.