This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the 'Crypto Valley' and 'Crypto Nation Switzerland'. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more than 260 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
What will be your tasks?
- Research the crypto markets, both from a technical and fundamental perspective
- Stay up to date on recent trends in crypto (blockchains, DeFi, NTF, and upcoming domains)
- Analyze new technologies and designs relevant to crypto and financial markets
- Write and present publications based on your findings
- Manage a part of the production pipeline of research publications
- Support other departments and inform company strategy with your expertise
Our wish list for what you bring along
- M.Sc. in computer science, engineering, natural science, or economics
- Profound crypto understanding (blockchains, token types, protocols)
- Experience/Strong interest in crypto markets and financial developments
- Experience with data analysis and basic coding knowledge
- Ability to write research texts
- Exact and diligent working style
- Excellent English and German in writing and speaking
- Ability to work independently as well as in a small team
Are you curious to understand cryptoeconomic designs and break them down for others? Are you looking for a high pace and dynamic industry? Are you self-driven with an entrepreneurial attitude? Do you like to think beyond? Then we would love to hear from you soon!
Please note that for this position only direct applications with a valid working permit for Switzerland will be considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.