Business Development Representative - Switzerland
Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC-backed blockchain cybersecurity startup. We build SaaS products that help financial institutions securely store and transfer blockchain-based digital assets. Our BDR team is a key component to the success of our global sales team at Fireblocks. You will be an early member of a growing global team, generating interest with qualified prospects using outbound and inbound tactics by positioning Fireblocks as the leader in the industry. At Fireblocks, you will have the opportunity to work with and be mentored by some of the top professionals in the industry. It will be both the most challenging and most fulfilling job you will ever have.
This role reports directly to the BDR Manager and sits in our London office, to start ASAP
- Engage with prospects via phone, personalized emails, and video conferencing.
- Identify new accounts and qualify new outbound and inbound sales opportunities.
- Work closely with Marketing to provide feedback on campaign performance, improve lead qualification, and lead scoring.
- Develop, test, and iterate outbound campaigns to drive new outbound opportunities.
- Partner closely with Sales to strategically penetrate key accounts.
- Keep detailed notes of activities and ensure data cleanliness in Hubspot/Salesforce.
- Represent the company and educate prospects at trade shows, conferences, and private events. Some travel will be required.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- At least one year of BDR/SDR experience with enterprise SaaS.
- Experience building a pipeline by qualifying leads and developing opportunities.
- The initiative to seek out new ways of finding opportunities i.e. Linkedin, Drift
- Ability to easily understand and pitch new products and technology, focusing on value prop.
- Naturally curious and an eagerness to learn
- Ability to quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Unafraid to fail and quickly owns up to it
- Languages: English and one out of two: German or French.
Bonus: Financial, blockchain, cybersecurity, or crypto industry experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.