This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the 'Crypto Valley' and 'Crypto Nation Switzerland'. As a regulated Swiss financial intermediary and undergoing licensing as a Swiss and Liechtenstein bank, Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients. Bitcoin Suisse has built a team of 170 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
What will you be working with?
- Executing orders in the best interest of our clients
- Provide clients and account managers with execution advice
- Manage the liquidity on the different Crypto exchanges
- Uphold and manage close relationships to exchanges, banks as well as other business partners
- Identify and implement new possible business opportunities
- Assist our developers with the construction of user- and business-friendly software
- Actively manage and monitor BTCS Nostro positions
- Align fiat treasury activities with company’s long term financial planning
- Assist account managers in client meetings
- Perform daily reconciliation and other trading operational activities
- Creation of various trading related reports
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education
- Proven experience in the financial sector as trader (trading Equities, FX or Commodities)
- Good understanding of regulatory landscape (e.g. market conduct)
- Strong interest in Cryptocurrency markets and knowledge of Crypto-exchanges of advantage
- Excellent knowledge and experience in trading mechanisms
- Willing to work evening shifts including weekends
- Dedicated and responsible personality with strong team player attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset and drive to identify and leverage new business opportunities
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and ability to stay calm even in hectic situations
- Fluency in German and English; French and other European languages are of advantage
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid working permit for Switzerland.
Your application has been successfully submitted.