Sr. Systems Administration (Corp IT Services)
About the job
Corp IT Services - Systems Administration/Engineering (Office 365 Architect/Engineering) seeks an intern for hands-on, interesting work experience
Sygnum is Amazing!
Join us in building the next generation Corporate Information Technology Support organization and have impact, influence business growth, and work with a great, global team.
We are looking for some passionate and motivated team members.
We are the corporate platform developers, pushing forward with best-of-breed Office365/MS Dynamics business tools innovation team.
Do you have a deep curiosity for financial services, technology, cryptocurrencies, blockchain, NFTs or ICOs?
Do you desire to work with a great team and company that really understands the value of Information Technology and its impact?
What You Can Expect
- We are an international, inclusive and ethical company driven by our values
- Our team members aim for a company-wide DevOps mindset and implement infrastructure-as-code strategy wherever possible
- Ongoing further education – we must learn to innovate and test bed latest technologies
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and will facilitate smart growth
- Participate and lead small projects to optimise and leverage Office365 and MS Dynamics / Dataverse / DLP / ML / Automation and more.
- Operate and maintain multiple Azure environments (Dev/Staging/Production)
- Collaborate to support, monitor and improve corporate software infrastructure
- Collect and process requests from internal customers
- Active participation in projects such as security processes, establishment of workflow procedures etc.
- Be part of or lead the team in Departmental Permission Management Tool development to streamline the processing of on- and off-boarding of employees and external partners
- You are a self-motivated, quick study in practical skills applied to IT and communication
- You have a passionate curiosity and interest in Microsoft technologies and can be motivated supporting / engineering IT workplaces with Microsoft technologies
- You are innovative and hungry for development
- You know how to find and prioritise business value in your work.
- You are equally motivated by teamwork.
- You strive to elevate others to succeed around you.
- You want to work with people from lots of different skills and departments
- You fight in the trenches and bask in the glory of good work.
- You are generally comfortable with an 80-100% English language working environment
Sygnum is the world’s first digital asset bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore heritage, operating globally.
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem with strategic partners including Swisscom and Deutsche Börse Group.
We are looking for an IT innovator to join our high-impact team based in Zurich.
Your application has been successfully submitted.