Head Compliance Europe
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the 'Crypto Valley' and 'Crypto Nation Switzerland'. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more than 260 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
Head Compliance Europe
We are looking for an experienced Compliance Expert based physically in Vaduz in order to forscene further development and growth within the European market and support the compliance and legal services for Bitcoin Suisse (Liechtenstein) AG.
What will you be working with
- Take the lead on providing overall compliance on related topics for the company
- Taking on the key role in the bank licensing process for compliance matters
- Build, lead and manage the company’s Compliance department
- Responsibility for the daily business activities with regards to SPG/SPV
- Lead and manage the company’s matters relating to cross-border activities
- Act as primary liaison with regulators, courts and governmental authorities
- Provide qualitative and quantitative reporting connected to the compliance framework and legal matters
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Master in business administration, law or similar legal education
- At least 8- 10 years’ experience in the financial services industry (small to medium bank or Big 4) in a compliance related role
- Proven experience in handling complex and/or sensitive cases and structures, combined with profound leadership, people management, and mentoring skills in a collaborative culture
- Ability to mentor, lead by example, and master financial crime management based on knowledge of the Liechtenstein due diligence law, regulations, and best practices
- Knowledge in the area of Blockchain as well as Cryptocurrencies would be ideal
- Excellent problem-solving skills, innovative thinker and able to work in cross functional teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit in your work, acting proactively and with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Fluent in German and English (written & spoken)
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of crypto-finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered with a valid working permit.
Your application has been successfully submitted.