Crypto / Web 3.0 Analyst (80-100%)
DeepTech Ventures actively engages with various Web 3.0 technology companies from proof-of-concept up to proof-of-market stage. The company focuses on distributed ledger protocols (DLT) and other technologies helping to build a more decentralized Web. Early applications include decentralized finance (DEFI) and Play-to-Earn (P2E) games amongst others.
DeepTech Ventures is looking for a Crypto / Web 3.0 Analyst helping to identify early stage investment opportunities in companies and protocols shaping the future of Web 3.0. The candidate should have a deep understanding of computer science, distributed ledger systems, consensus algorithms, networking and game theory. The analyst will be the eyes and ears of market research, is passionate about Web 3.0, shows a high level of commitment, works independently (and remotely if preferred) in a structured and detail-oriented approach, has gained knowledge within Crypto including DEFI, token economics and investment valuations from previous positions.
- Market Research within Crypto and Web 3.0
- Sourcing of new product and/or protocol launches
- Screening and monitoring of existing pipeline of upcoming launches
- Due Diligence on new opportunities
- Presentation to C-level and external stakeholders
The Expertise And Skills You Bring
- Solid understanding of computer science, distributed ledger systems and token economics
- Investment experience in Crypto and traditional equity markets (preferably incl. options, futures and structured products)
- Ability to aggregate information from a variety of sources and draw precise conclusions
- Sharp analytical mindset with the ability to identify next industry verticals of Web 3.0
- Passion for Web 3.0 incl. but not limited to DLT, DEFI and P2E
- University degree in computer science, engineering, natural science, or economics
Work location: Pfäffikon SZ (Switzerland) and/or remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.