Agile Change Manager (E)
Founded in April 2018 and headquartered in Zug, SEBA Bank is a pioneer in the financial industry providing a seamless, secure and easy-to-use bridge between digital and traditional assets. As a smart bank SEBA Bank offers a fully universal suite of regulated banking services in the emerging digital economy. In August 2019, SEBA Bank received a Swiss banking and securities dealer licence – the first time a reputed, regulatory authority such as FINMA has granted a licence to a financial services provider with a core capability in digital assets. The broad, vertically integrated spectrum of services combined with the highest security standards, make SEBA Bank’s value proposition unique - this is why Banque de France selected SEBA Bank to test the integration of Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC). CVVC Global Report and CB Insights names SEBA Bank as Top 50 Companies within the blockchain ecosystem.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the blockchain and finance economy. In scope of our growth plans we are looking for an Agile Change Manager to join our Market & Investment Solutions team. In this role you will be reporting to our COO, Alistair Heggie.
In this function you will be responsible for the following:
- Support the business-aligned Product Owners to define the vision for their products
- Collaborate with prospective Users and Clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Create a product road map based on this vision
- Manage the product backlog and driving prioritization based on business benefits, costs and direction from the Product Owner, Users and Clients
- Track capital investments and expenses in line with approved budgets
- Oversee change delivery ensuring that appropriate resources are committed and timely escalation and resolution of risks and issues to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with vendors to define the scope of implementation deliverables
- Managing the agile development process acting as Scrum Master for the team
- Responsible for end-to-end specification or validation of the User Stories in close collaboration with the product owner and the development team
- Coordinate the creation and execution of test cases and ensuring the product appropriately addresses the requirements
- Liase with other departments to manage upstream and downstream processes, interfaces and dependencies
- Inform and communicate actively within the team and to stakeholders
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting for Digital Custody Services.
- Adhere to company policies, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary with internal teams such as Legal & Compliance and Risk Management
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- Bachelor Degree / FH (ongoing study possible)
- Minimum 3 years scrum master / product management experience
- Excellent understanding of trading, derivatives and investment products
- Solid understanding of the credit risk function
- Experience/Certification agile methods, eg SCRUM
- Strong interest in crypto assets
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Great "can do" attitude and ready to take ownership
- Curious, willing to challenge the status quo, self-motivated and able to take on responsibilities and run proactively
- Digitally savvy and experience/knowledge working with innovative technology
- Sound MS Office skill
- Understanding of Crypto/Blockchain technology and processes, is a plus
Join our skilled team of SEBAnkians and together redefine finance.
We owe our exponential growth to our innovative and collaborate team spirit and talented workforce. Every voice counts as we are always committed to learning from diverse perspectives and backgrounds because our people make the difference at SEBA Bank. Regardless of your age, gender, belief, and background, at SEBA EVERYONE (E) is welcome!
We very much look forward to receiving your full application and hearing about your motivation to become a SEBAnkian (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Join us as we redefine finance.