Product-Centric Agile Transformation Lead (E)
Founded in April 2018 and headquartered in Zug, SEBA Bank is a pioneer in the financial industry providing a seamless, secure and easy-to-use bridge between digital and traditional assets. As a smart bank SEBA Bank offers a fully universal suite of regulated banking services in the emerging digital economy. In August 2019, SEBA Bank received a Swiss banking and securities dealer licence – the first time a reputed, regulatory authority such as FINMA has granted a licence to a financial services provider with a core capability in digital assets. The broad, vertically integrated spectrum of services combined with the highest security standards, make SEBA Bank’s value proposition unique - this is why Banque de France selected SEBA Bank to test the integration of Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC). CVVC Global Report and CB Insights names SEBA Bank as Top 50 Companies within the blockchain ecosystem.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the blockchain and finance economy. In scope of our growth plans we are looking for a Product-Centric Agile Transformation Lead to join our Change team. In this role you will be reporting to our COO, Alistair Heggie.
In this function you will be responsible for the following:
- Design and support a product-centric transformation including enterprise-wide cross-product prioritization and business outcomes tracking
- Provide Agile/Lean leadership coaching and training to Scrum Masters, Product Owners, functional managers and executives
- Deliver hands-on coaching of product teams in all aspects of scrum and kanban - daily meetings, planning, self-organization, collaboration, iterative development, managing flow, limiting wip, etc.
- Expose our business and technology experts to the latest innovative thinking and ideas from the Agile community to increase agility, leveraging lean, scrum, kanban and other agile thinking.
- Create initiatives for internal certification (Scrum Master , Product Owner).
- Clearly define guidelines (e.g, Definition of Done, Scrum Master and Product Owner qualifications and responsibilities).
- Coach teams and management towards improving Agile process and metrics
- Create, build and deliver customized Agile training.
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- Bachelor Degree / FH as a minimum
- Minimum 3+ years enterprise agile coaching experience
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization.
- Consulting and facilitation skills in leading technical teams in the adoption and improvement of Agile methodologies.
- Senior Agile Leadership skills with an ability to lead by example and challenge command and control behaviors.
- Excellent presentation and training skills.
- Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner or equivalent.
- Great "can do" attitude and ready to take ownership and jump Into the "deep end"
- Understanding of Crypto/Blockchain technology and processes, is a plus
Join our skilled team of SEBAnkians and together redefine finance.
We owe our exponential growth to our innovative and collaborate team spirit and talented workforce. Every voice counts as we are always committed to learning from diverse perspectives and backgrounds because our people make the difference at SEBA Bank. Regardless of your age, gender, belief, and background, at SEBA EVERYONE (E) is welcome!
We very much look forward to receiving your full application and hearing about your motivation to become a SEBAnkian (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Join us as we redefine finance.